If you want to connect with your audience through content then you need to create it consistently. It seems like there’s never enough time in the day but being consistent is the key to building a strong relationship with your audience. Today we are talking about how to decide what content to create and how to be more consistent. I’m also sharing the 3 keys that have helped me stay consistent with creating my content. Listen in and make a plan to start being more consistent today.
Quotes Worth Listening To:
- Consistency is key with anything you focus on. (1:20)
- How to cross-promote your business using different pieces of content. (2:38)
- I think that there’s power in putting your stake in the ground and saying, this is what I want to do. (4:17)
- How to create a plan of action. (7:38)
- Tips if can’t outsource your tasks yet. (11:06)
- What you shouldn’t do to grow your online business. (12:01)
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode #6: How To Chase and Achieve Your Dreams
- You can submit podcast topic suggestions to MJ by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow MJ on Instagram @alifebymj
- Follow the podcast on Instagram @alifebyyou
- Need help getting consistent and getting results from your social media influence? Sign up for a free strategy session and I’ll help you identify 2-3 things to execute for your business, blog, or Instagram!