You don’t have to continue to create content that you’re no longer passionate about. If you’ve ever felt like you had to stay in a box with your content this episode is for you. Today’s guest is Lexi from Lexi WIth The Curls. She joins us to share her experience on evolving as a content creator as well as leveraging her 9 to 5 to continuously progress as an influencer. Tune in to hear her thoughts on being honest with yourself in your business and tips on how you can create content that you have a passion for.
Points Worth Listening To:
- “It comes off better to the audience. If you’re doing something that you’re truly passionate about.” (6:33)
- “I don’t want to be a full-time entrepreneur and I am totally okay with that.” (12:26)
- “Instagram is not the end all be all.” (22:33)
- How she uses the knowledge from her job in her personal business. (29:52)
- The progression of an influencer as you get older. (33:49)
- “Do content you’re passionate about, not just what you think is going to work.” (45:41)
- “Sometimes you just have to get out there and just do it.” (46:07)
- Staying true to yourself and true to the content that you like. (46:45)
- Follow Lexi on Instagram at @lexiwiththecurls
- Follow Lexi on Twitter at @lexiwthecurls
- Don’t forget to like, review, and subscribe to the podcast.
- Follow MJ on Instagram @lifebymj
- Follow the podcast on Instagram @alifebyyou
Join the Life By You Facebook Community