Pitching to brands is so much more than asking for free stuff! Even if it’s a paid brand deal you still need to remember a few important things. You need to make sure you are charging an adequate price and negotiating the terms of the brand deal.
In today’s episode, I sat down with my friend Tyler Chanel who is also the creator of The Influencer Rate Calculator. We discuss our experience with working with brands and how her Calculator has helped other influencers confidently raise their rates when working with brands.
Points We Discuss:
- Being “ready” to pitch to brands
- How to clarify your offer
- What types of influencers brands are looking to work with
- How to gain an understanding of your rate
- Useful pitching templates
- Find out more about Tyler by visiting her website, www.thriftsandtangles.com
- Follow Tyler on Instagram @thriftsandtangles
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about how to pitch with Pitch Pro Academy
- Calculate each brand deal with The Influencer Rate Calculator
Final Thoughts: Freebies, memberships, FB groups, and podcast review links
- Don’t forget to like, review, and subscribe to the podcast.
- Follow MJ on Instagram @lifebymj
- Follow the podcast on Instagram @alifebyyou
- Join the Life By You Facebook Community