How to Pitch to Brands as an Influencer 💫 (And why Creating a Powerful Pitch is Key!)
Pitching has been such a game-changer for my business and can be tremendously powerful for yours as well! One of the most popular questions I get asked time and time again is how to pitch to brands as an influencer.
Pitching has been such a game-changer for my business and can be tremendously powerful for yours as well!
Recently I sat down with Kelly Bennet from The Workshop Downtown to talk about all things pitching. We discussed how it’s more than working with brands and why pitching isn’t just for influencers.
I share my thoughts on how pitching can help business owners increase their reach, build new business relationships, and expose them to a new audience. Tune in to hear about the benefits of pitching and how it can help you reach your business income goals.
Points Worth Listening To:
- “It’s allowed me to negotiate four-figure deals and continue to make five figures as a part-time influencer.” (0:12)
- “Before I hit even 10,000 followers, I made $10,000 working with brands.” (3:06)
- Why pitching is more than working with brands. (3:47)
- How to start landing deals and partnerships without having 10K followers. (8:33)
- The one thing that held me back from getting started. (18:36)
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Join the Pitch Pro Academy Waitlist
- Grab my freebie – Captions That Convert
- Work with me – One on one or single coaching sessions
- Don’t forget to like, review, and subscribe to the podcast.
- Follow MJ on Instagram @lifebymj
- Follow the podcast on Instagram @alifebyyou