Branding has become a bit of a buzz word. But branding is actually really important to your business. If you brand your business correctly, then it will provide you the opportunity to leave a lasting impression on your audience.
I spoke with Ashley Burney, the founder and president of Heart To Heart LLC, about the importance of branding and how I strive to have an impactful business. Tune in to hear actionable steps on how to achieve a cohesive brand strategy across your social media platforms.
Points Worth Listening To:
- The steps I took that lead me to a huge turning point in my businesses. (10:21)
- “Instagram is very powerful and a great place to start. If you want to build your brand, it’s never, ever too late.” (12:10)
- What platforms you should put your content on it, and how to market it (20:57)
- How to remain authentic (28:15)
- “Through hard work and dedication, the flowers will bloom.” (44:39)
- Find out more about Ashley Burney and Heart To Heart LLC by visiting their website www.hearttoheartspeaks.com
- Follow Heart To Heart on Instagram @hearttoheartllc
Links mentioned in this episode:
Final Thoughts: Freebies, memberships, FB groups, and podcast review links
- Don’t forget to like, review, and subscribe to the podcast.
- Follow MJ on Instagram @lifebymj
- Follow the podcast on Instagram @alifebyyou